Friday, November 13, 2009

Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover -Final Post


In this book, Ali Carter is trying to explain that you can't look at things with a blind eye. When you look at things, you have to examine them to find the truth, because if you look at things with a blind eye, you might see a lie. One of the big ideas in this book is trust. Once you lose trust from someone, it is hard to gain it back no matter how hard you try. Ali Carter is also trying to say, never accept a lie or the untruth, and that it is okay not to know everything.

As a whole, I found joy in this book. I liked seeing how the message played itself out, and how the characters never left their mistakes uncorrected. I would rate this book a seven because overall it is fun and easy to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment