Thursday, October 22, 2009

Final Post of The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks

The ending of The Notebook was one of the most remarkable endings a book can possibly wish for. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks shows that struggling and trying your best does come with rewards, that can be considered miracles. As Noah Calhoun tries to remind his wife, Allie Nelson, of the love they shared for 63 years he is continuously let down. All of the doctors tell him that she will never remember anythings, including what her and Noah shared.
Noah accepts these hurtful comments in disbelief. There is one thing that's pushes him to tell her the story of their love and relationship, and that is hope. Unlike everyone else Noah has hope that Allie would remember him.
I enjoyed this book greatly, and rate it a nine for it is an outstanding story that proves goods things come to people who are patient. This is one of the most fantastic love stories I ever read. I loved seeing how the tragedy of Allie's alzheimers turned into triumph with Noah's hope and determination.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree that The Notebook, is one of the greatest love stories ever written. When I finished reading it, it I found myself questioning whether or not I could hold on for so long; and remain so determined to bring back a person that everyone was saying was lost.
    If faced with the same chances, and condition, would you have acted like Noah?

    ReplyDelete